The Nigerian Mvies

The Nigerian Mvies
>

Sunday 21 July 2013

Remarkable Quotes From Celebrity About Their Tattoos

By Lily Rose


Tattoos are a never-ending topic of conversation. that said...here are 13 surprising quotations from world famous people about this fascinating subject.

Heidi Klum: "Relationships come and go, but tattoos are forever"... said Heidi about a lesson she learned the hard way. In 2008, Klum tattooed her now ex-husband's Seal's name on her right arm to commemorate their vow renewal. She was spotted out recently with the ink clearly faded. She's in the process of getting her tattoo removed, we recently heard.

Katy Perry: "Russell will always be a part of me" said Katy Perry...thanks to the matching his and hers Sanskrit tattoos the couple got on their inner arms shortly after their engagement in 2010.

From Justin Bieber: "Well, it appears that I'm definitely my mama's boy." The world famous singer recently acquired quite the collection of eclectic tattoo inkings. Since rising to fame, his latest tattoo is definitely the most eye-popping. This adorable guy recently visited New York City's Bang Bang Tattoo shop where he received an eyeball etched on the inside of his arm. He said it means: "Moms always watching" Bieber and his mom Pattie have always been close. Justin even took her with him as his date to the American Music Awards.

Angelina Jolie "I dropped my pants in a tattoo parlor in Amsterdam. I woke up in a waterbed with this funky-looking dragon with a blue tongue on my hip. I realized I made a mistake, so a few months later I got a cross to cover it. When my pants hang low, it looks like I'm wearing a dagger!"

Anna Nicole Smith: "I got my first tattoo, a Playboy Bunny, because I was young, dumb and drunk!"

Charles Barkley "White folks are not going to come see a bunch of guys with tattoos, with cornrows. I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks different, they're just really stupid!"

Drew Barrymore: "Sometimes I bust out and do things permanent...like tattoos and marriage"

Cher "For someone who really likes tattoos, the most precious thing is bare skin" said the ageless singer.

from Nicolas Cage: As quoted about his tattoo "its kind a show biz lizard. Tattoos to me are the outward symbol of the inward change within my soul."

Halle Berry A lovely thought from Halle..."I chose a sunflower because when darkness descends they close up to regenerate."

Dave Navarro: "I look at my skin as something of a living diary because all my tattoos represent a time in my life. My skin is my canvas. I never wish to shut the door on my past so I carry it all with me."

Megan Fox "Every time I get a brand new tattoo, it's a little fuck-you to anyone who tells me not to."

Jack London: "Show me a man with a tattoo and I'll show you a man with an interesting past."

The tattoo conversation goes endlessly on and on...a totally fascinating topic.



No comments:

Post a Comment